emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miles away.

This is pretty much how I picture my room being:

as see HERE


I want things to be organized perfectly in artsy ways and for some reason that is the most difficult for me to do. I can do it though. You will see.

On a side note Really people? Flickr dedicated to twilight themed rooms. :shakes head: 

Onward...

- Band dudes should be on the lower part of your "do date" list. Why? well this might not go for EVERY band dude out there but for the majority they aren't looking for anything serious. Even if they say they are, completely ignore that statement as if it never came from his lips. Hey, if thats what you're looking for, by all means do it. Just sayin, don't be surprised if you find out he's also dating some chick in oklahoma. 

- I know divorce happens for a reason, but does that make it any more okay that it happens? I hate when people try and fool themselves into thinking divorce is "okay" because one or both parties just got tired of each other. Someone please tell me that there is hope for safe and happy marriages. 

- Where ever you are living, will always need a helping hand, even if its your own home. So do it a favor and clean up. I mean REALLY clean up. Get in the crevices, places that normally don't see the light of day.

- If you are a dude, and your girlfriend is coming over. Clean your room and any room she may possibly step foot in. I know we say we don't care but we do, really.. we really do. Dirty dishes, those boxers on the floor, what that stain is behind your toilet. No bueno, and it kinda makes us cringe. 

- Bleach kills EVERYTHING. All of those over the counter cleaners that say "Kills 99.9% of bacteria" Don't do justice compared to "KILLS EVERYTHING". So use bleach when cleaning, and make sure you clean in clothes you don't care about. 

- Clean sheets are nice. 

- While I'm not a vegetarian,  I do respect my meat. Buy organic, and try Kobe beef. It may be a bit expensive but it's totally worth it. Also I'm pretty sure anything injected with hormones so that it can have cancerous sizes of muscle so that fat asses like you and I can have more "bang" for our buck (literally) HAS to be bad for you. and if you are vegetarian or vegan, YOU ARE LOVED.

- Speaking of eating habits, why are the bad foods sooooo tasty!? Anything that good tasting can't be good for you. I'm sure it's not, so lets have a salad instead. :( 

- Use lotion. 

- Smoking is just bad. It hurts you, and it hurts the people around you. Don't do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment