Guide to being the most chivalrous knight at the round table of todays generation
- Be strong. Now everything is all about computers and cell phones that I'd be surprised if a male figure even knew what a screw driver is. There is a difference between knowing you could win a fight because you are bigger then your opponent then actually knowing how to fight, and when fighting is absolutely necessary. Bullying is so 1950's.
- Choose wisely. Being able to tell the difference of what is right and what is wrong is very important. That means sometimes you might want have to do something you don't want to do because it is the right thing to do. If you chose to do so, you are on the chivalrous path. A modern day robin hood.
- Loyalty. Sticking with the ones who are always there, and mean the most to you over a few strangers with what seems to be a good idea at the time.
- Be courageous. If it feels right then do not hesitate to do so unless it coincides with this list. If it feels wrong do not hesitate to fight for what is right. Do not be afraid of what the people around you may think, this is your time, the only time.
- Think ahead. If you plan to be around a lady, then plan to be a gentlemen. That means plan to pull out her chair, open her door, curl her hair behind her ear, make her walk on the inside of the sidewalk, openly hold her hand in public and pretend you have blinders on. It may be hard when other temptations walk by but learn to train yourself not to stare when your partner is around.
- Have faith. Have all the faith in the world because the whole world depends on you.
- Do not boast. Accomplishments are easily seen through personality and when the time comes you will have the time to speak of your greatness in gentle tone. The key is to be patient enough until that time comes.
- Protect the weak and defenseless without fear of the outcome. It is greater to enter the kingdom of heaven as a hero, then as a sinner.
- Always speak the truth.
- Never turn your back on a soul. No matter how much they have wronged you.
- An honorable man knows when to walk away.
Chivalry is not dead, it just lies dormant in the majority of us because our parents did a shitty job on teaching us right and wrong. Here is the list. learn it, let it be your guide. You have no excuse now.