emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Saturday, October 16, 2010

forget me not.

online photo effects


I just always hear everyone talk about there version of what a "Ghost" is or isn't. I want to know what you think. Leave me a comment please.

I went to a massive yard sale today with Adriana
as seen here
I took some pictures with my phone today to document my day, so please enjoy:





Also, for document reasons, this was said to me last night:

"If for what ever reason I couldn't make it to you in time, I would find you in heaven"

It made me think of this moment in elizabeth town.





2 comments:

  1. wow another great shot of Adriana only her arm looks like its attached to her chest? because of the fact she's trying to cover her boob obviously btw you look nothing like yourself with completely straight hair! not to mention you look even skinnier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! and yeah.. trying to cover up the boobies, these are supposed to be tastefully done shots lol

    ReplyDelete