emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh you are like king arthur!


I got a lot of feed back from my "Dos and Don'ts for sex vol.1" entry.

Most of them were "How can I get my boyfriend to read this with out him noticing I'm trying to tell him something"

Answer: First off, If he is doing something wrong in the bedroom, don't let one of my entries be the blunt force object that is going to hit him. You should be telling him what you like and don't like. If that still isn't working and you feel as if you need another female to back you up on things, the most simple way would be to send him the link and say "This girl is awesome, and dead on about "MOST" of her points" (even though I'm dead on about all of them) you could also toss a "Wow she talks about zombies and video games too" then he wont feel like my blog is just here to teach him something, it actually has pointers for him too!


Secondly, some one asked me: "What about if you aren't near an area to wash your vagina?"


Always makes these neat little packages wipes that you can stick in your wallet for those times, they work great and do the job for those times you are in a tight space..



Ladies if you are constantly making the decision to come off of your anti-depressants, and later realize how much of a bad idea that is, and you have done this more then twice, you are not allowed to do it ever again. You can't keep blaming everything because of your meds, it's not right and it's not fair. You also don't have the right to blame your "ups and downs" on your period. Control that shit, it does not control YOU!

Its not uncommon for the Aranda of Australia to copulate three to five times nightly, sleeping for short intervals in between activity.



It's time to get sexy. I hate when everyone says "summer is the time to get that bikini body" NO WAY! You don't even have to loose weight if you don't need to, and if you do, you probably should. If you don't you can just go out and get yourself 3 new outfits that make you feel totally fucking sexy. seriously. 

Oh, you don't know what outfits are sexy? 




What's not sexy? 

This.



Besides all the obvious lovely gifts you could get your guy (Flat screen TV, playstation 3 with the new call of duty game, an iphone) Something else you could do thats totally inexpensive, is steal his phone for a quick second and leave him a quick video he can find sometime on his own of you touching yourself. Yeah, I said it. Who cares?! it's not like you will ever have to watch it again, and he will be totally surprised and totally rub your feet next time you ask him. 


1. I love the way we finish each other's sentences. 
2. I love the way I know you'll never give up on me. 
3. I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you. 
4. I love the way you look at me. 
5. I love how beautiful your eyes are. 
6. I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life. 
7. I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on. 
8. I love the way we cuddle and watch sunsets together. 
9. I love the way we sometimes stay up all night and just talk, then watch the sunrise together.
10. I love how I know you'll always be there when I need you to be. 
11. I love the fact that I will always be there for you too. 
12. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you. 
13. I love how complete I feel when I am with you. 14. I love how our bodies just fit together. 
15. I love the way you make me laugh. 
16. I love the way you laugh. 
17. I love the way you won't compromise yourself when we are together. 
18. I love the way you won't let me compromise myself. 
19. I love your thoughtfulness. 
20. I love your tenderness.

Dudes, say one or more of these to your girlfriend, she deserves it for always putting herself out there when you ask for crazy shit in bed. These are simple and take only a few seconds out of your day to write. It's not much, but they mean the world to us.  MORE HERE 


AND FINALLY! 


I had to people, it's just that time to listen to some good break downs even if you can't understand what they are saying! Just click on the link above and it will send you to some musical madness. 

Track listing and briefing 

#1: For all those sleeping - favorite liar (Think of yellowcard and a day to remember)
#2: Us, from the outside - where's my chippy? There's my chippy! (This guy has good vocals.)
#3: After the burial: Aspiration (given) 
#4: August burns red - white washed (I used to work out to this song for.. like a month straight, which is unheard of for me because I'm constantly changing my music mood) 
#5: A day to remember - You already know what you are (I know it's a little crazy in the beginning but I used to have a sidekick and the noise it makes 50 seconds into the song warms my heart) 
#6: A skylit drive - Knights of the round (On the album, I love the lead singers voice, but I once saw them live and was severely disappointed, still a good album though) 
#7: Feed her to the sharks - Fear of failure (Really? I mean just look at the bands name.. thats hardcore) 
#8: ICATCHFIRE - friends (This is a little bit more faster then I usually like but it's still a catchy song with good breakdowns) 
#9: 36 crazyfists - The all night lights (I used to be SO into this band when I was in highschool and then they put out there 3rd album and I was a little turned off. This song is off of there most recent album and I like it.)
#10: American me - attribute of the strong (Come on... any band who openly states there name in the beginning of a song is a total bro song.) 


end.
p.s Special thanks to all of you spreading the word about my blog you guys are amazing! 


1 comment:

  1. "Besides all the obvious lovely gifts you could get your guy (Flat screen TV, playstation 3 with the new call of duty game, an iphone) Something else you could do thats totally inexpensive, is steal his phone for a quick second and leave him a quick video he can find sometime on his own of you touching yourself. Yeah, I said it. Who cares?! it's not like you will ever have to watch it again, and he will be totally surprised and totally rub your feet next time you ask him."

    ZOMG, This is what keeps life spicy! This is great advice. Dudes should do this too! I think leaving a smexy picture for their lady to fantasize over is a must.

    As for the telling your girlfriend "sweet somethings" about how she makes your life so much better. I think these are a must. Dudes are notoriously bad at this, which is a shame. I for one would wither if I was not able to tell my lover how much I cared about her. If more dudes followed this advice the world would be a better place.

    ReplyDelete