emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rant #1

I am convinced the saying "when something is too good to be true chances are something is wrong" I say that because I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that getting to where I want to be is becoming harder and harder each day that passes.

It has been a total of 1 year, 5 months and 19 days since I left nashville tn. I left because I had given everything I had and much more only to find out what I was putting my very life into was a lie. Seems like a good enough reason, right?

I have dreams and aspirations to be a creative writer for some magazine to have my own column that talks about love, sex, politics, religion and all the things we love and hate all at the same time. I apparently have an eye for photography, and sometimes will agree with passer-byers. I want to be a veterinarian because I know I can be, and I know I could succeed.

I know somethings in life we have to work for, and most of the time it is usually HARD work. I just hate that there's always those tiny people in our lives that have it so much easier and barely even notice it or even think they have it harder then anyone else.

I feel bad for pitying myself when I have a best friend who has recently lost her mother, her very heart and soul, to breast cancer. I have clients who provide so so much for there pets, more so then for themselves, or how I have family members who can't get out of bed from sever back pain which starts this vicious cycle of depression.

No, I can walk I am in decent health now after losing 30 lbs in a year and finally able to run with out feeling out of breath after the first few seconds. I have a job that makes me realize how lucky I am everyday, and it pays for the bills I have so I don't have creditors calling and harassing me. Still it seems there is a struggle just for me to better myself. It always is.

Everytime I feel like I have reached my dead end I always tell myself "Don't give up hope" and it gets me by for the few moments I have when wanting to drown myself in sorrows.

I just want to know why it is so much more easier to get into trouble then to better ourselves?

Also, in time to come I will be doing a monthly couple report on couples I know that have made it through rough times. If you are in the miami area and have been with your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife for more then 3 years shoot me a holler and we can set something up. I am also doing tastefully done modern pin up shots and need some models.

I am off to see paranormal activity 2 with Adriana because I love scary movies. 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment