- Be a morning person. I know it'd hard because you have all these assholes that can so easily ruin your morning with there bad driving and coffee spilling asses but if we just learn to smile and breath it makes everyone else's morning go so much smoother.
- Why do stupid reality t.v personnel continue to get famous?
This is, just ridiculous
This girl beats the shit out of her baby's daddy, You know damn well if that was him hitting her there wouldn't be a way in hell would ever see his kids again.
I'm here struggling to get by barely and these people get paid millions to just act stupid on television.
Speaking of that, what the fuck does being 16 and pregnant have to do with music? Does anyone understand that? Why do they even bother hosting an award show anymore?
- Chivalry isn't dead, It's just laying dormant somewhere. Don't you ever get tired of being a dick? If you do, tune in on thursday for tips on how to be more modernly chivalrous
- Don't expect anything from anyone. It's a form of selfishness and nobody likes a selfish person.
- Put reminders in your phone or schedule when someone tells you when something important is coming up. They will appreciate the fact you took the time to remember.
- If I ask you a question, and you clearly have the answer to it. Don't answer with a smart ass answer, If I wanted to jog around the bush to find the answer to my own question I wouldn't have asked you in the first place.
- Hate is not a strong word, its JUST a word and REGULAR people use it OFTEN. It doesn't have muscles, it has no under lying context, it's just a fucking word.
- Religion will not solve anything. Happiness will.
- Take at least a day out of the week to have YOU time. Dye your hair a different color, buy a new dress or hot outfit.
- It is important to do at least one positive thing in a day that gets you one step closer to something you really want.
- Dudes, if you are thinking of purposing to your girlfriend, DON'T do it somewhere super cliche and if you are, make a BIG deal about it. Call the attention of everyone, YELL! Sing with the band or do a little dance. Make it a story she can't wait to tell.
- I always hear people tell me "you have all the time in the world" and I feel like saying "no I don't, I have about 70 years max, about half of that is going to be spent on having kids, a quarter on school and 90% is spent working... so take that expression and shove it up your ass" My time is now.
- Before you go throwing house hold items away, first ask your friends if they are looking for anything in particular by posting a status update. You will be surprised the amount of needy people in your network.
- Someone said to me "The internet was built to bring people together and it's done nothing but pull them apart" all I can think is "I agree and disagree". Finding people has become so easy but we have ran out of things to say to each other. What ever, at least it's easier to know that bitch that tried to steal your boyfriend is having a terrible marriage and that dude/girl that cheated on you has totally downgraded.
- That "actions speak louder then words" is a total crack. Actions don't have mouths, and while its important to "Act" like you enjoy something, I think its just as important to say you do.
This lovely little girl is the star of our picture of the day today :)