emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, November 14, 2010

food for thought?

I started following this tumblr recently and every time I log on I always manage to find what people regret to be so interesting. 

This can be such a controversial subject for some folks and I'm so tied on either side of the fence about it. I think it is important to explore that part of your relationship as a part of getting to know someone a little better. Whether or not you take that as directly having sex or not is entirely up to you. Sex is very important to have in a relationship, however that doesn't mean you need to have sex with someone as soon as you meet them, it doesn't even mean you never to actually have intercourse with them. It just mean you should, after time, develop a sexual relationship as well as a loving relationship. 

This has always been a fear of mine, to marry someone who isn't content with being with one person or content with life having a constant steam of regularity which is one of the reasons I made this blog. To help others as well as myself learn new ways to make life more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment