emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The introduction

While I try to write more and more about what I see on a daily basis, and answer questions I am asked frequently I got lost in the fact that you might not really understand who I am.

I am Emily

I am a secret most of the time. You will notice me when I enter a room but will pretend you hadn't. I don't try to be the center of attention because I find watching people most satisfying. My dog keeps me warm on cold days while I sleep. I won't ever argue with someone because I am passive aggressive and if I am nervous, I begin to stutter. I know what I know and that is people and animals. I am not a doctor, I am just a human being who knows the difference between right or wrong and I am not afraid to admit the things I believe no matter what the consequences are. I may sometimes think before I speak and it may not always come out the way its supposed to, but I said it. I am not perfect, but I try to be to the best of my knowledge.   I've done a lot of stupid things, and still on some days, I continue to but I will always learn form my mistakes and never make them again. I break a lot of rules in social society which makes me feel happy inside because I don't fit the typical girl stereo-type (if there is one?) but I look like I should. 

I see beauty in all people. Flawed, innocent, big or small I. SEE. YOU. I curse like a sailor and pray at night. My beliefs wont always agree with everyone, but there must be a reason you keep coming back to read. That's okay, you don't have to admit it, because I am your best kept secret. 



3 comments:

  1. Seriously, one of the best blogs I have came across in awhile! I have been MIA and your blog is drawing me back! I love how upfront and almost vulgar you are it's awesome. Those are the BEST kinds of blogs. No boring overly cutesy shit! I am like 10 pages deep right now! Def stalking your blog like crazy hah Sorry for lurking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thanks so much! your blog on taking care of your tats was great! tell all your friends and stuffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more with Chareese! Your blog is so upfront, it truly is awesome. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete