emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's out there.

It has been another rainy day here in south Florida and all I could think of doing was to lay in bed and watch starwars, all 6 episodes, for the millionth time but I couldn’t do that, I have all you lovely readers to entertain! 




I've known valerie for about 2 years now since I moved back to Miami from tennessee. I try to see her about every 6 weeks, and when I do I feel like I can talk to her about anything. I contacted her last week to see if she would mind being my first subject in a series I am starting on and she delightfully accepted. 







This tattoo is actually dedicated to her husband who is a cancer. 



2 comments:

  1. wow i'm totally in love with her Eiffel Tower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved Valeries video. everything about it made me smile=]. She seems like an awesome person. Her description of her husband reminded me of Stephen and I. We just flow.. Loved the way you
    put it all together emilia.

    -Selena

    ReplyDelete