"I'm about to go on a date and I'm terrified it's going to fall flat. I have already asked her everything there is to ask in the world and I feel panicked. What are some questions I can ask her that I may have not already"
It's not really about what kind of questions to ask but what to start a topic on. Assuming the more obvious topics have already been touched, here are some good conversation starters:
- What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
- If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
- What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
- Who's your favorite Muppet?
- What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
- What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
- What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
- Where were you on September 11, 2001?
- What's your favorite tree?
- What's the most interesting biography you've read?
- What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
- What's the best costume you've ever worn?
- What's your least favorite word?
- If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
- Who's your favorite Care Bear?
- Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
- What did you have for lunch yesterday?
- Where do you go for advice?
- Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
- Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
- Have you ever been stung by a bee?
- What's the sickest you've ever been?
- What's your favorite form of exercise?
- What did you do for your 13th birthday?
- Are you afaid of heights?
- Have you ever taken dance lessons?
- What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
- What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
- What's your favorite commercial?
- If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
- Do you prefer baths or showers?
- Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
- What's your favorite breakfast food?
- Who's your favarite game show host?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
- Do you like guacamole?
- Have you ever been in a food fight?
- Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. (Better yet, sing them.)
- What's your favorite infomercial?
- Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
"My ex recently added me on Facebook. We haven't chatted since high school. What's up with that?"
Well to be honest she either wants to have sex with you or she just wants to snoop in your shit. Unless it was the type of relationship that ended nicely. In that case, she just wants to chat it up.
I just want to stress how important it is for guys to have a life outside of there relationship. That doesn't included partying and getting drunk every night to the point you don't come home. It just means you have friends, and you hang out. Rock climbing? Skateboarding? Surfing? Video games? Something that you interact with other men with. Interacting with other girls is okay, but I'm not gonna lie, it's probably going to make some girls jealous. So if you are planning on hanging with someone that has boobs and a vagina, make sure you have covered all bases with your G/f on who she is and what she is to you. Also, explain to your friend, thats a girl, that things are strictly platonic. If you get an inch of vibation that things are getting awkward between the both of you, drop the friend.
I am going to the beach today with my cousin Peter who is in town from being in the army. I will take pictures so expect there to be some handsome pictures of this wonderful young gentleman later on.