emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You know what lights my fire? Fire.

Today I hung out with Heather at Deli lane in south miami.

I've always admired Heather for the way she carries herself. When she enters the room she is the center of attention, yet it seems like she doesn't know it or she does but doesn't boast about it. People hate boasters (I know I do). Her personality is the type someone will either love and completely want to be with or around at all times, or hate because you know you will never be her. Never the less, I wanted to sit down and talk with her about her life because of this, and also because we had some photo business to talk about for the future.

Heather is pretty much amazing at everything and extremely successful at everything she does, which is hard to come by. I wanted to talk to her about how she got to where she is at this point.









I think the point she makes at the end is so valuable and it really touched my heart when she said it. Thanks Heather for lunch and letting me video your amazingness! I look forward to working with you!

I will be doing more videos with Heather in the future so stay tuned! I also have some other ideas with some really neat people! I am very excited for what Emilyisasecret holds! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow this was so fun! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete