emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

grow up and blow away

Yeah I totally did this, I totally blew my whole paycheck on christmas gifts and I am not even finished.

I will say though, I am one hell of a bargin shopper.  HAY! I'm not a cheap gift giver! I just know how to shop! Also guess how many people I have getting gifts for this year over 35.

I know, I know.. that is an insane amount of money for one puny person but it must be done. Plus it's the thought that counts right? right.

Marlene is coming to see me this weekend on sunday. My best friend from north carolina. Now if I could only get her to snag Samantha too. grr..

We have some things planned this whole month for Emilyisasecret. Giveaways and what not for my lovely readers, some new photoshoots, more video blogs including some new video short films. I CAN'T WAIT!

oh thats right, we have some people waiting for there christmas mix right? well here it is.


Do you have any questions for me? or simply just want to say something interesting? Shoot me a comment and let me know! I would love to answer some questions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment