emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Learning process

Last night was friend christmas













We made empanadas for dinner because we knew that everyone for christmas was going to be eating a typical christmas dinner for christmas so we wanted to make things a little different. Adriana got me an awesome octopus necklace, some glass jars and 4 gigs of RAM for my laptop! editing is now a breeze for me! Alex got me a starbucks gift card which is great because thanks to megan I am addicted to coffee. 

I am so happy this christmas! 

I had to drive all the way to hollywood to drop megan off and decided to crash at her house and leave in the morning. I had to meet up with my aunt and ended up finding out my cousin Peter was flying in today from the army: 



















I can't wait for christmas eve! the WHOLE family will be together! 

When I got home, I received my present from Justin! which I am not allowed to open till christmas :( 





Is that not the coolest pen you have ever seen??!?! AHH!




No comments:

Post a Comment