emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

There is thousands of years of history here..



I am absolutely terrified of relationships going stale. I am constantly trying to come up with new ideas to make things interesting. which is a huge reason why I started this blog. Every month I want you to try a new sex toy (additive, underwear, anything to enhance a sexual experience) it will give you guys something to look forward and enjoy. Go to your local sex shop and take a gander. Its such a fun experience because then you get to see all the strange interesting people who go there on a daily basis. Or you could just try new things you can find at home like ice or whipped creme. You never want to be the dude/girl running out of ideas using the same flavors/ideas/positions/ each time. Not that receptiveness is boring but to some people (most people) it can be. If your dude/girl is totally comfortable with consistency then you can just ignore this

or not.

or you could go to a sex shop and pick out something you both would like to try (nothing too fucking crazy cause that's disgusting. unless you both are into it, in that case, go you.)



CHRISTMAS IS COMING!


I'm having such a hard time coming up with gift ideas! Anyone else having difficulty?
specially for the people who mean the most to me. Here are some awesome ideas for gifts:

Tote everyone could use one!
charging dock every one needs one! 
"Half toy and half science experiment, I think these are great little living features for a home or office."

(I love this etsy btw!)

Also, etsy is a great way to find handmade stuff! If you just take the time to look you will be very surprised of what you can find!

cause seriously? why the hell not. 


Korg KAOSSILATOR

Do not act like you don't want to play with this!




I remember when I was a kid getting these with my brother and having a mega nerf fight. Best night ever.



Also, aside from that, my brother recently made his first trip to a local antique store and found the neatest trinkets and those my friends, would be AWESOME stocking stuffers. Use your head and your heart you don't need a lot of money to find the perfect gift, you just need to get something that reminds you of who ever you are buying for. Either way they will love it because no one is that much of a dick to be unhappy about ripping those sheets of wrapping paper off.


Do you have any ideas for gifts? give me a shout I would love to know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment