emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Leave me alone, I don't do fast woman.

Today I met with Heather Hannon to talk more about the photoshoot we will be doing next weekend. We at at Moon, the thai resturant by University of Miami. I haven't had tempura since my last run to Tai Sho, an all you can eat sushi resturant in coral gables, it was shut down a while ago due to unknown reasons, a very sad day for me.


I told myself I wasn't going to eat till I met with her so I could stuff my face, Little did I know I would be biting off more then I could chew.

We met with her Art Director, Blake He's her Adriana.



He was a really cool dude. I am really thankful everyone is so on board with this project.






Boozer... (shakes head) 





I know one of these was a california roll but.. massive right?

 
Heather and her tofu noodles...

Miso soup and brown rice

My massive plate of tempura! 


I am very stoked about this project. I am going to go and see the warehouse that we are working in this week so test my surroundings with lighting and what not. I am also excited for tomorrow as Adriana and my best friend Marlene will be on a scavenger hunt to find Dexters apartment building from the hit show "Dexter" 


I also finished editing some pictures of Hannah




5 things I am loving this week?
1. Christmas shopping! 
2. Falling asleep on the phone with someone I have a mondo crush on
3. Naked photo-shoots
4. Home made chocolate chip cookies
5. Scavenger hunts with my ultimate best friends.

1 thing I am really loathing:
Migraines that come at the WORST times.


p.s how about the Indiana Jones marathon on USA? I love these movies! 


1 comment:

  1. I feel ya with migraines -.- Your blog is really cool... I was blown away by the food to be honest, because I have to be on this stupid diet because of my illness... Can't wait to eat some proper stuff!
    Glad I came across your blog! If you get the time, please visit mine - I think you might like it ;))) If you do, just like any blogger, I appreciate comments and if you like it THAT much, then followers :D Have a nice day xxx

    ReplyDelete