emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free nail polish!

I woke up today to find an entry from THE KENDRA DIARIES about Zoya giving away 3 colors of your choice for free! (everyone loves free stuff!) 



I haven't used there colors before so this will be a first for me. When they do arrive I will definitely be doing a full review.

All you have to do is 'like' there facebook page HERE and pay for shipping and handling

2 comments:

  1. Glad you ordered some nail polish too. I've never tried this kind before, so hopefully we'll both like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! post some pics of the colors you bought. I got different ones! I'll put them up in a review I am going to do!

    ReplyDelete