emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, January 3, 2011










Hey all!

Happy fuckin new year! seriously, This is the year to really do things right or FUCK SHIT UP real hard. Because in 2012 this shit hole goes up in flames. Nah I am just kidding, or am I? No, I really am. Don't believe that religion shit it can be interpreted 1000 ways.

I guess you are here for Mondays finest the wonderful edition of  "things you should know but don't because you are still hungover from the weekend."



 
- If you have vacation time, Why do we feel the need to explain "why" we need it. If I feel like dicking around at home for 7 days isn't that my prerogative?


- Try not masturbating for 3 days... You will then DREAM about masturbating. It's almost pathetic.

- If you are going to adopt a cat make sure its over a year.

I know you think "oh but I want something that I can mold" NO! cats are completely different from dogs! You can't mold a cat! You can only adopt one that's cute and cuddly already.

- If you really set new years resolutions. Fucking stick with them you fucking procrastinator. Next year I wanna see a new better version of you.

- Someone said to me the other day "What? they weren't on birth control? and she got pregnant?" I sometimes have to stop myself from correcting idiots. I don't want to come off as a bitch sometimes but in case you didn't know this, yes... not using any form of contraceptive will cause things like unplanned pregnancy's and STD's and as an even bigger FYI birth control will not stop your dick from falling off from herpes and gonorrhea, just sayin... wrap it up, and shut up.

- Pretty much when you discover you have a brain, you are smart enough to put two and two together. So don't fool yourself by thinking No one sees what you are doing.. we see.. and we know...

- This time last year everyone was screaming about how high gas prices were.. now every ones just "eh" about it.. I fucking hate you society... bunch of lazy non-complainers...

- Hey, I know you REALLY like this guy but don't go and fuck him right away. That's right because you have morals and that is sexy to a guy. They may say its not, but it is...

- Just because everyone cheats doesn't mean you are dumb enough to get with someone who will cheat on you. You know very many things to not make a man/woman stray, so don't worry too much about it. Stop the hacking of the facebook and stealing of the phone... psycho.

- What goes on behind your closed doors is none of my business, but when you let me inside it is ALL sorts of my business. Don't act all surprised when I give you some advice you don't like! You asked me for it!

- About closed doors... keep em closed. Seriously.. No one wants to know if you are trying to keep it a secret.

- About secrets.. Its not a secret if you tell someone.. btw who the hell keeps secrets now anyways.. unless its for a gift.. and if its for a gift... KEEP THE FUCKING SECRET.

- I am not racists or anything but why does every race always have to act like they are still in some trial/tribulation period... WE ARE ALL STRUGGLIN BITCH!

- If someone really needs you, be there. Really.. they REALLY need you..

- When in doubt always quote "zoolander" "step brothers" or "anchorman" If you haven't seen any of those movies.. you are not cool and gtfo my blog.


So I started a 365 day project for pictures on flickr. You can check them out there if you like.

I am also finishing up some pictures I took during the week which should be up soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment