emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ima throw this money while you do it with no hands...


Lets take a moment to dance... 




I just have to say this one thing to guys (it applies to girls as well) 

- If you know someone that has acted crazy/psycho with in the first week of knowing them STAY AWAY! stay far far away! seriously you don't need that. I also don't need you telling me "can you believe...." YES! YES I CAN BELIEVE! BECAUSE THEY ARE PSYCHO! I BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AT THAT TIME. I keep saying there's a 6th sense (many more then just 6) it's to smell bullshit. I had a friend once that told me we all have this thing called a red flag. It's that feeling that makes your ears stick up. It makes you do a double take but we always seem to ignore it because its usually something that we sike ourselves into thinking "its nothing" BUT ITS NOT NOTHING! okay okay sometimes it's nothing, but DON'T ignore it! You are a better person then to settle for a crazy whack job. 

- Guys? Your dick isn't going to fall off if you don't have sex I PROMISE. It wont! So don't go telling yourself "I guess I'll go for it because its here already" NO! you wouldn't do that for food would you? YOU WOULD!? GOD! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY DISCIPLINE!? okay look lets put it this way, I have a friend and he's 20-some-odd-years old. He is more in his later 20's and still a virgin. YES! NO SEX! AND HE'S PERFECTLY FINE! yes! he's attractive! he has amazing qualities! HE STILL HAS A DICK! it's a lot more flattering to know a guy hasn't just had "whatever sex" for what ever reason. 

- I am ALLL for different stuff in the bedroom BUT I DON'T GO TELLING THE WORLD- okay I do I guess, BUT IT'S NOT FACE TO FACE IN AN OFFICE SETTING. I make work, work and play, play. They stay together because if they get mixed up, it leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth. So go ahead and have fun, just shut up about it at work. kthanx. 

- You know that saying "it takes two to tango" yeah I hate that saying. I don't know why, it just bothers me. Yeah, obviously it takes two to tango but we aren't talking about the tango.. we are talking about some metaphorical meaning to.. fighting or baby making and neither of those are tangos... 

- Everyone loves getting gifts while they are at work. So if you are going to send something by mail, SEND IT TO THIER JOB! Flowers, watch, a card I don't care, we just feel 100% more important getting something while we are at work. 


short and sweet. 


4 comments:

  1. With the nation's unemployment rate near double digits, a lot of people are looking for work. That means competition is stiff, Job seekers can find plenty of listings on the Internet, but gathering all their information and making it look good online can be a bit daunting. The first thing to do is make sure your resume is customized for the job opening. Learn more:

    employment tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Emily just bloged about me!!! hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that was spam ^ lol

    ReplyDelete