emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Music review

I just listened to the new iron and wine.

I've been a huge fan of there's for a long time now and this album is one of my least favorites. Its a good thing the Decemberists new album made up for that.

I also did some new soul searching for music and came across some new bands that are making little music notes as I walk. All can be previewed in this months mixtape.

I have been skimming over the macabees and.. I am very impressed. It does well for the day dreamers mind.




Also as far as I am concerned I don't the The Knocks have come out with an album yet but I really wish they would already. I really love their mixes.


So here it is to start off the new year, some new tunes and you will like them! 








2 comments: