emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, January 16, 2011

my body is pristine!

I think the right amount of editing is like adding a cherry on top of a picture. I was chatting with my bestie Jason last night going over some photographers in the surrounding area. He is very "level" when it comes to photography which makes me jealous because Sometimes my photos aren't so leveled and his ALWAYS are. :shakes fist:

I came across this in my search:
Yes, this is a picture someone paid to have taken of them..

Don't get me wrong, I am completely infatuated with full figured woman. I AM! and this lady could've been in a position 10 times more flattering then this one and the picture would've looked a lot better. 

We also talked about over processing. Jason hates it, and I'll admit I'm not a big fan either
It can be okay sometimes, but not in all of your pictures. Leveling is also something to keep in mind as awkward angel make for awkward pictures. 


I think if you have a lot of insecurities and you feel the need to change things up, if that make you happy then why not? Life is all about finding out who YOU are and being happy with what you find. You definitely wont be the first girl to mess around on photoshop who gets there hair done and wears makeup lol.


Is there something you hate about photography? Something you Love? Formspring me and let me know! 



5 comments:

  1. I think editing a photo is nice for small blemishes and little silly things. I think it's too much when it gets to the point that you actually change your body shape. If you're skinny or big, it doesn't matter. It's who you are. Remember that nothing beats the beauty of being natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea adrianna. Natural beauty is best! big or small. I miss you! and your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, I was thinking about you the other day. I made some really cool-looking (and great tasting) cake pops. It's basically cake on a stick! I'll run some over to you sometime this week if I get the chance to make another batch :). Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll edit out a blemish and adjust level, but if I find myself tempted to mess with my body or face more than that, I just take another picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah thats what ends up happening to me too. If I dont like apicture of myself I just take another picture.

    ReplyDelete