emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What chu know about dat?

So I jynxed myself. I was having a conversation with Justin the other night about how I couldn't remember the last time I got sick and guess who wakes up feeling like crap?

This girl..

Either way, the show must go on but I will only leave you with a preview from today as I and fully done with all of the pictures I did of Jason and his lovely little cupcake Vivi.











































lolzzz "Derpin all day"






















Now you see him...

Now you don't

Vivi thought moving her shoulder back was the funniest thing on the planet... lol






Jason's hair was previously on Beethoven's head





So sad..





:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment