emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, February 14, 2011

Black sheep...

Welcome back to another mondays edition of

But you forgot because its valentines and you are a giant fucking procrastinator... 

- Praise is a good way to show someone they are worth something. 

- never... and I mean NEVER air out your dirty laundry via facebook.. Just bad form. 

- Everyone has a story and to everyone their story is more difficult, more hard, more hurtful then anyone else's which makes it difficult for me to 

1. feel sorry for myself
2. Feel sorry for anyone else who openly talks about how "shitty" their life is.

- I had a friend once that told my to give all my burdens to God, but I love God too much to do so.

- People are real easy to figure out. For example, a very self involved/ self loathing person will constantly talk about themselves... and no body likes those qualities.. at least I hope not. 

- It is important for someone to take notice in those who help them. If you don't It will bite you in the ass.

- It is also important for someone to stand up for what is right, if you don't it will also bite you in the ass.

- When someone tells me "I hate gossip" my reply is "Shut the fuck up, You have a facebook" which essentially is highschool on the internet. 

- My most favorite sounds are those we hear underwater. The way sand sounds as the waves move it. Rain, or music. 

-It's hard for me to watch what I say but the important part of that is I try 

- Not everyone has a filter, but everyone definitely should at least try because not everyone wants to know how boring your weekend was because you couldn't have a drink.

- Guess who didn't get something for Valentines day? Me (when I wrote this, I haden't but I got something really cute in the mail) therefor you are not allowed to bitch about how "cliche" your gift was.

- Guess what I love and look forward to? You shoving your opinion down my throat when I didn't even ask for it in the first place....

-I've decided, my future Valentines day's will be on the 18th instead of the 14th because WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND GOES SHOPPING TODAY FOR A GIFT?!

- Does having kids make you higher on the totem pole? It seems so. Ya'll get like 6 grand back from the government, and can always use them as an excuse for everything! Looks like I need to get knocked up.

- If he/she is an ex.. keep it that way. Just trust me OKAY!?

- A question that seems to always be in the back of my mind is "If I died tomorrow or fairly soon would I be happy with what I've done so far?" The answer so far is "Yeah."

- People are strange, very very strange. 

- How come everyone I ever had a crush on like before 3 years ago just wakes up all on the same morning and decides I'm hot and NOW IS WHEN THEY WANT ME
I now fully understand the lyrics from the infamous MIKE JONESSS



"I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me
But now them same hoes begging me to pull down they panties
A couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby
Same size a year later the same hoes wanna fuck me
Because they see me paid, pimping pens, working my jelly
And I ain't trippin 'cause my pockets stick out more than my belly
They know I'm paid, living laid in the shade
2 slabs in the Escalade with four or five estates
Then know that I got it made, I'm a motherfucking baller
She would want a nigga now but I ain't got no time to call her
I'ma stall her like she stalled me, now she trying to call me
Bitch I'm gonna dog your whole ass like you dogged me"

peace. 

2 comments:

  1. well i doubt u had a crush on me, but i hadn't seen u in a long time and you were a kiddo then! now youre all growed up and your hotness shows through! an aside, totally agreeing with the keep ex's as ex's comment, hope ur v-day was good, ttyl =D

    ReplyDelete