emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Every weekend when hes home, I cut his meat for him.

"My girlfriend recently broke up with me. I can't get her off of my mind. I have even tempted writing her a letter to ask for her back, but I don't want to look pathetic. Help me get her back..." 

Ugh dude I am so sorry. This part of life really sucks. Assuming you and her ended on good terms, as in she didn't leave you for a good enough reason such as cheating or you beating her, then you are better off parting ways. Don't contact her but do let her know you will be there for her when she needs you, (and only say that if you mean it) but don't let her tug you around like some rug. If you were a good guy to her, then in time, you will meet someone else. I always tell myself after a break up "Its cool because the next person that comes along will be 100 times better" then the dude I was previously dating. So chin up, you think she was great, wait till the next one ;-) 

Also, if there was a reason she broke up with you for, say something like "too clingy" or "too smelly" that shit hurts to hear too because everyone wants to know they are perfect in their own little way. Take that as constructive criticism and start building an even better you. If you are too clingy, maybe wait a while to text a girl back or wait a day or two to call.   

As far as getting her back, If she can't see you for the good person you are, then there is no help to get her back. 

"My ex boyfriend is fucking nuts. We broke up a while ago, he found out that I started dating again and started to threaten me. I got a temporary restraining order against him, and tomorrow I will go to court to get a real one, what do I do in the mean time?"

I used to be so against guns but in this instance, I would feel much safer knowing I had one just incase a "Crazy" came busting in through my door. Your options? have a GUY spend the night. Brother? Best friend? Boyfriend? Lock your doors, if its possible prop a chair under the door handle. Keep your phone on and charged at all times. Fuck, have 911 on speed dial too. 

Even after the restraining order takes effect, trying going out to buy some sort of alarm or extra locks for the sliding glass doors and main front and back doors. 

You know there should be a website for people like this... 

Valentines day is coming up! I know it was man made and everything but who doesn't love a day dedicated to showing someone how much you love them? 


























I know what you must be thinking "I have not a clue on what to do for February 14th" which is why you will be happy to be reading my blog today. 

Do you have to get a gift? No, but it would be nice to get one so we can show it off to all our friends to show how awesome of a dude you are. Flowers should be included but not if they are over 20 dollars, unless you can afford that type of thing. In that case, go right ahead.

Gift Ideas she will totally LOVE

1. A locket

If you want to go the extra mile and put a picture of you and her in it, you would have just achieved boyfriend medal fuckingawesometothecoreYou can find many more cute jewelry ideas at FreshyFigs etsy shop. 

Gift Idea he will totally love:



Probably one of the most intense games I've ever played.

If you both can't afford to eat out or you just feel like staying in, rent a movie you both haven't seen and cuddle up. Have this cooking in the back ground: 






Chicken gyro's are simple and fricken delish. This recipe is actually a really good one. Here in miami we have a sub shop that makes them really well too, but I have always wanted a good recipe for home.

I hope you guys have a fantastic Valentines day! If you have any more questions you can ask me at my formspring or simply comment to this entry below on the comment link.

Thanks!

P.s I have a photo shoot with the lovely valerie tomorrow! ah! how exciting! tune in to see some previews!

3 comments:

  1. You give such great advice! I agree with the parting mutual ways advice. If it ends for no "real" reason other than one person didn't feel it, then it wasn't meant to be.

    Love your valentine's ideas! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much I am glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow these suggestions and see result.

    Secrets Revealed: How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back... Guaranteed!

    After he broke up with you, your ex boyfriend got busy building a big stone wall of rejection around his feelings. He was sure you were still in love with him and would try everything possible to get him back. When you come crying and begging, he could just watch you run into this wall of rejection every time you tried to contact him. But there are ways you can get your ex boyfriend back by making him do the begging.

    The sweet part of it is, you can get your ex boyfriend back without chasing him and feeding his ego. You can make him realize he still loves you and misses you, while you ignore him and keep your pride. All you have to do is walk away from him, have no contact with him at all and use a little male psychology. Using the psychology is easy, your hardest challenge will be staying away from him and letting it work.

    If you want to get your ex back, you have to ignore him and stop having any contact with him. The more you show him you can have a life without him, the faster he will be pulled back to your arms. But if you keep telling him you can't live without him, he will pull farther away from you. The reason this happens is the way men think...

    ReplyDelete