emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a fine P.Y.T

Okay so I haven't been very good about music searching this wednesday but its because I've been enjoying the music I have already so much!

Thanks to Ace I now have some new hardcore music (because it just isn't the same anymore lately)



What's not to like about this fucking song seriously. It wastes no time with its brutal break downs and their lyrics.... it makes me want to melt.

So hardcore screaming isn't your thing but southern break downs are? Memphis may fire released an EP late 2010 and I failed to notice it.


I have the biggest soft spot for southern hardcore music. :shrugs:


I'm also a fan of really cute cover songs. :-/ sue me.

Also guess what I received from Freshyfig?





MY SUPER-AWESOME-BETER THAN YOURS-YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE IT VINTAGE ANCHOR LOCKET !!!!!

I love it. It makes me happy! you guys should check out her shop. Her stuff makes great gifts or additions to your jewelry.

the word of the day is "Dick skin"....



No comments:

Post a Comment