emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Its a movie dad.

Todays blog is actually dedicated to my brother Matthew Hendricks who will be leaving Tuesday to the Army. He is pretty much my right hand, and the funniest person I know. I've been keeping it in the back of my head for the time being but I know when Tuesday comes I will be crying like a baby.

I would do a picture post and talk about all the silly things we did as children and how proud I am of him, but time is of an essence and I would rather be hanging out with him then taking the time to write more.

Sorry for such a short Special Sunday but I know you will forgive me.

To hold you over here are the pictures from Ace and I's adventure.


































3 comments:

  1. Great work again emily love the pics! love your style as well! special thanks for the pics of me! im gonna def use them around my new website thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ace!!!!!! you are an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh emily nice work, you have extreme potential!

    ReplyDelete