emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Friday, February 18, 2011

Leftovers is what I want....

Last night I got invited to bayside to have a photo excursion with Ace and his friend Cj. I have just gotten off of work but it had been a while since I was out and about just trying to find stuff to photograph. I am really glad I went because I got some really neat shots and I pretty much laughed the whole time.








This was one of my favorite shots of the night. UGH!!!!! GOD!!!!! THERE IS SO MUCH EMOTION AND HE WASN'T EVEN TRYING!!!!!!!!! 



This was my second favorite shot. Homeless people with dogs make my heart feel like someone trying to rip it out through my ribcage. 





This is Ace I am sometimes jealous of him because he is one of the people I consider competition here in miami when it comes to photography but I am kind of glad for that because its nice having someone that knows what they are doing, instead of 90% of the people in florida that get paid for their crappy photography. merp.

Ahh! this came out so good tew!



I REALLLLLLY wanted to go to a drag queen show and I was going to go as soon as I got home but when my body hit the bed, it was like a switch. Next time I suppose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment