emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...


Happy Wednesday all! after jump starting my car and finding out my warranty doesn't cover shit, I will leave you with new tunes and some eye candy!


This entry is brought to you by The Blood Red Shoes


and starfucker


I had a photoshoot today with some of Vals girls.. heres a sneak peek




This weekend I also went to get some margaritas with both adrianas! 




I have come to the conclusion that at least once a month I will make an effort to have a girls night at a restaurant that has 2 for 1 drinks. It is the equivalent of getting a massage for 2 hours afterwards. I have such a hard time making time for myself instead of photography. Also everyone should know Adriana L. pictured in the last picture, frequently brings over goodies such as chocolate lava cake (thats what I call it) and stuffed strawberries... They are amazing. I originally was going to take pictures but because I am such a fatty, I decided to eat them first. One day though, I will take pictures of her goodness. 




1 comment:

  1. I love it! I will make more goodness for you to eat/photograph. And yes, you must make space for girl time :).

    ReplyDelete