emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, February 21, 2011

No, don't do it..

Welcome back to another edition of


but don't because you've been kept in closet your whole life and have not a clue about what is going on..

- Everyone should love Family guy. It is important in my life, therefor it should be important in yours.

- Harry potter is the never ending story of the millennium.

- How come everyone that has a mustache I automatically think they are a motorcycle cop. 

- One thing that totally grosses me out is with someone picks at their crotch at me. Specifically someone that does it ALL THE TIME. Look, there is a bathroom over there, go in there and scratch the shit out of your dick. THEN you can come back here and talk to me.

- How about you always give someone the benefit of the doubt? It's a nice thing for someone to do and you can't ever go wrong with positive thinking!

- Don't add me on facebook to see what my pictures look like. I see what you are doing, not cool!

- Anyone who tells me "I have no idea what my ex is up to" is a fucking liar! There is nothing wrong with lurkin to see that they are totally meeting up with karma after they left/dumped/cheated on you!

- I view photography like I would boy/girl scouts. You have to be good/great/awesome with what you have instead of wonder how good you could be with more equipment.

- Speaking of photography. If your "photography" makes absolutely no sense to ANYONE ELSE (no human finds it interesting(and by interesting I mean interested in knowing whats going on, not interesting like "hmm im positive a brainless animal took this")) then you aren't allowed to call it photography. durp durp. 

- It is important to have friends! It just makes you cool and attractive!

- I love when people start having a shitty and they make everyone around them also have a shitty day. Those people are the most selfless human beings.... -___- 

- This is relevant..
"Did you hear? The House voted to bar Planned Parenthood from federal funding. They cut funding for HIV tests, cancer screenings, birth control, and more, putting millions of women and families at risk. We can't let it go unanswered. It's time for you and me to stand with Planned Parenthood. Sign the open letter to the reps who voted for this bill — and to the senators who still have a chance to stop it. "

- Nicki Minaj is addicting as hell. She's just a tiny bit less trashy then lil kim. 



No comments:

Post a Comment