emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A professional pianist

Today I had a photo shoot with miss valerie! she's cute as a button!






































I am really liking how much my photography is progressing. Sometimes I realize I get so flustered because I'm nervous or thinking shots aren't coming out the way I want them to, but in the end it always works out. I'm lucky to have had such easy models to work with so far. Anyways here are the pictures as promised from my brothers birthday party.




































Also I received sketches today from Amanda, the lovely lady that was featured on sunday. I asked her if she would mind doing an illustration of me for my blog, and all I have to say is AWESOME I can't wait till the finish product! 

1 comment: