emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Twisted

Todays entry is brought to you by Johnny Flynn - Lost and found


"If I can't jump just push and shove
Just a lonely radio
Just a makeshift show and tell
Playing out the lives of the lost and found"


Someone posted a response to a blog entry I did in reference to a question someone left about getting an ex back. They said

"After he broke up with you, your ex boyfriend got busy building a big stone wall of rejection around his feelings. He was sure you were still in love with him and would try everything possible to get him back. When you come crying and begging, he could just watch you run into this wall of rejection every time you tried to contact him. But there are ways you can get your ex boyfriend back by making him do the begging.

The sweet part of it is, you can get your ex boyfriend back without chasing him and feeding his ego. You can make him realize he still loves you and misses you, while you ignore him and keep your pride. All you have to do is walk away from him, have no contact with him at all and use a little male psychology. Using the psychology is easy, your hardest challenge will be staying away from him and letting it work.

If you want to get your ex back, you have to ignore him and stop having any contact with him. The more you show him you can have a life without him, the faster he will be pulled back to your arms. But if you keep telling him you can't live without him, he will pull farther away from you. The reason this happens is the way men think... "

Even though it was probably a robot response to try and promote their product still, I have to disagree. Sure you can get someone back, that's easy but why would you want to? How is anyone supposed to feel good when they are the one that tricked their ex's into getting back with them? I couldeve very well gave a response very close to this but I love my readers too much to tell them they need/can "MAKE" someone love them.

Anon asks "What would you say is the best color to wear when going to a meeting and are trying to intimidate your opponent into doing what you want them to do?"

My response was "hahaha RED.

It always will be red or a silk green. Red is definitely more intimidating, green is more of a "I want you to be looking at me but I don't want to look like I'm the type that likes the attention, even though I am"

You also have to play the part. Don't be the type that gets pushed over, or you can but don't let it go on for so long. You are a REAL human being! not some corporate robot that was born to follow other peoples rules.

Anon asks "What's the first thing that you usually notice about someone you meet?"

I notice teeth. I am sorry I really do! Bad teeth are just bad news! and I know that some people just cant help it but I love laughing and smiling, and I need to be with someone who also loves to do those things as well.

Anon asks: "What quality in a guy would you say is the most attractive? For instance... His confidence, his comic ability, his power, his compassion, etc."

My response was "Well all of those are great qualities actually. I would say confidence in the right amount is probably the best."

A guy who is aware of himself is likely to have all of those great qualities. Most of all in order for someone to have confidence they must believe in and love themselves.

Anon asks: "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"To an extent, yes. There has been times where fellas have taken my breath away or sometimes I may even get the feeling of a large amount of love for someone with in just staring distance. I always associate feelings like that when I see a really amazing painting from a distance. Up close a personal you might not actually like it for all its imperfections. Plus Love is not an over night thing it's something developed over time."

2 comments:

  1. nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete