emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Friday, March 4, 2011



I had to post this. What in the fuck has this world come to? This is the most disappointing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. If this is what being american is all about then get me the fuck out of america. You have no right to tell someone who hasn't done a single thing to you how they should live or where they should live. I can't believe these people who are probably christians would stand outside of someone else 's church screaming all these hateful things. I probably know more christians that are child molesters and perverts, and yet I never see a single protest outside of their churches. Grow the fuck up people, spreading hate will not get your far at all.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me sick. This has shades of the Nazi revolution in 1920's and 1930's. The American men and women who were protesting these American Muslims should realize that hate will only breed more hate. It's sad that they have the same rehashed catch phrases that have dominated Tea Party protests lately, "Go home.", "Never forget 9/11.", and "Achtung Juden!". Oh wait, that last one isn't right.

    ReplyDelete