emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, March 14, 2011

One of the demons you are dealing with.

Welcome back to another edition of "Things you should know" but don't because you totally forgot to set your clocks forward! 

- First off, I'm a loner dottie, a rebel. 

- I listen to (and love) a band named mewithoutyou. I have been listening to them for about 6 years now, I just wanted to share some really inspirational lyrics and a one of my favorite songs from them.
" A glass can only spill what it contains"
"but a tree once cut came up new from the ground"
"Ive made you so happy and so sad, but which should I be more sorry for?"
"However much you talk, however well you talk, You make a certain sense, but it's still only stupid talk."
"I said "water" expecting the word to satisfy my thirst. Talking all about the second and third, when I hadn't understood the first"
"you have a decent ear for notes but you can't yet appreciate harmony."



- Committing suicide or attempting to will not gain any sympathy from me. It would also be a terrible reminder of how much of an idiot move you made.

- Everyone gets what they deserve and you can bet on that.

- Everyone deals with situations differently. I know I've said this before but I just find it so hard to stop myself from judging someone that reacts differently to certain situations. I used to date this guy who wanted to be left alone when he was angry, but the type of person I was at the time had to deal with issues right then and there (I forget easily, and I wanted my point to be proven! damnit!) and we would end up like alley cats bickering 24/7. Had I just let him deal, Things wouldeve probably ended differently. Some people, when cornered, feel the need to be a dick. Some people just cry all the time. The point is to understand that, and not judge someone just because they aren't reacting in a way you normally would.

- What I don't understand is when people volunteer information that is completely irrelevant to the conversation just so that the conversation can then be revolving around them once again, just as the world does.

Even when It is imformation that is seriously detrimental to their social status! for example:
John "I saw sucker punch last night, I had sneak peaks"
Joe "I found out that bitch gave me an STD"

So heads up guy that talks just a LITTLE too much, DON'T! It's like nails on a chalk board! Last I checked we had a "How's the weather today" type of relationship so unless I ask "Hey, did that chick give you an STD" chances are IDGAF about what you do when we are not together. I don't need a report, I don't need updates constantly, and I DEFINITELY DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR STDS! 

- I'm not a racist or anything but I sometimes wonder (more then usual) what segregation was like
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! before you go all thinking I'm racist just hear me out. I agree about the equality about human rights but damn! sometimes for once I don't want to walk into a bathroom that has left over weave! I also almost always feel REALLY uncomfortable walking into a beauty supply store, like in order for me to be there I need to be a little darker. Also.. just to put that out there.. If I let it go about the nicknames like "Cracker" "White girl" "Gringo" "Redneck" what the fuck ever the list goes on.. THEN I THINK I AM ALOUD TO SAY "BLACK" for shit sake! It is totally not fair that some races can group me in a certain nickname and if I do it, I am automatically a white racist bitch. 

- Also, while we are at it about who says what.. NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE. seriously have you heard rap lyrics lately?! they don't even make any God Damned sense! 

"Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard. 
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6"


Yeah that sounds like that came from a real educated country. Being american used to be a privilege that doesn't mean shit now. I love this country and what it stands for, I just dislike the majority of people that reside here.
- If you have a dream no matter how big or small, it is always attainable! unless you want to be an astronaut. I heard the Kennedy Space Center isn't doing so well. merp. 

- I always feel like I am not allowed to self indulge in my sadness. Therefor when I hear other people complain about some "woe is me" bullshit, I have zero tolerance for it. Here is why:

1 in every 250 people suffer from anorexia
26.2% of americans suffer from a mental disorder
2 million people in america do NOT have a roof over their head.
556,000 people will die of cancer.
the list goes on.

- Yeah right dude. First off you are ugly. Even though looks really aren't the main reason someone would date someone but the girls you say are talking to you are beyond hot, which usually means they are self centered and more likely going to date someone JUST for their looks. So of course I don't believe you.

Anon asks "My boyfriend wants to be friends with his ex, who cheated on him. He says it was a long time ago and they were friend before and he sees her more as a "friend" now, even if he doesn't forgive her for cheating. Should I be okay with them hanging out?"

Thats sort of a tough situation. Should you be okay with them hanging out? No, I don't think anyone in their right mind would ever feel okay in that situation, but does that mean what he is doing is wrong? No, not yet at least. I always try to give someone the benefit of the doubt. 1. because it makes you an awesome boyfriend/girlfriend. 2. You don't want to be considered the jealous type (even though you totally are!) 3. It is a test. You can stop it when ever you like or when ever you don't feel comfortable but you can keep him in a bubble! My advice? let it be for now but keep a close eye on it. Maybe even become friends with her (I know from personal experience I am less likely to go after some one thats taken if I see how nice of a g.f they have even though I would never go after someones boyfriend)

Do you have a question you want to ask? Formspring me! and ask!



Okay its time to say goodbye! I just wanted to ask "Are you a glass half full or glass half empty" kind of person and why!?

Some relevant information!



And this just makes me giggle thanks hannah!

3 comments:

  1. hey a real friend expects to hear that rando fuct up shit.... i agree not everyone can tell me that ish and ill care but if ur fam or good friends i wont castrate u for that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if this is a positive comment or a negative one... either way, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! "Things you should know" is genius and tells it like it is! your reference to "G6" and then the Taylor Swift tidbit made me laugh for a good 5 minutes! I enjoy reading more!

    ReplyDelete