emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whatever is nessicary to do, you do it..

Yesterday I met up with Heather Hannon for some lunch to talk about her new books that will be printed and distributed fairly soon (It's exciting because I was the photographer for the book) and a brief stop at Barnes and noble to pick up the new book from the DH series. (I am a sap, I know) I then met up with Hannah to watch Javi from Ocho placas work his magic to finish her lovely tattoo. Here is the outcome:









Hannah sat through a whole 4 hours with out crying. She did make a bunch of odd faces which I plan on making a GIF out of... 


1 comment:

  1. beautiful tattoo! they did a fantastic job, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete