emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

yummy

Things I promise to never do in the future:

1. Confide in anyone in the work space about personal feelings or anything personal for that matter.

It's just bad news. I mean I have to say that this is the first time I've worked somewhere and really nobody knows a single thing of what goes on in my life outside of work other then photography. It's so nice!

2. Never trust anyone but yourself.

I just wont. People are so disappointing and I can trust in that. People make mistakes and say things with out really thinking and that gets everyone in trouble. Don't get me wrong I still love you and treat you the same I just wont take your word for anything until you've actually done what you say you will do.

3. Never not apologize.

Guess who looks like the bigger person after apologizing after an argument? this guy. Everyone wants to be acknowledged for their feelings and in truth no one is ever really wrong about feeling how they feel and that deserves an apology because no one likes to be unhappy.

I eventually want to make a list of bad qualities I have and would like to get rid of so this is just the beginning. Does anyone have any qualities they would like to toss out? Let me know by leaving a comment below please.

No comments:

Post a Comment