emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hot and dangerous...

Oh man am I full of good news today! 

My copy of Heather Hannons lookbook came in here are some previews: 







There are more pages, and the final copy looks amazing. 
Special thanks to Heathers art director: Blake Everingham 
and everyone else who helped make this possible! 

Now onward to my day today... I was invited to the miami science museum for the heart of a chef festival. I really didn't think it was going to be that packed, especially considering I got there right when it opened. I invited 3 of my good friends to tag a long, we walked through the exhibits and ate some tasties. 













Thanks for coming out with me today guys. It really meant a lot! 




No comments:

Post a Comment