emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So my birthday is coming up and my friends are asking me what I want. I thought long and hard about this, so here goes...

I have had the same running shoes for about 2 years now (I just don't like spending money on myself..) so its about that time again to get some new pairs of shoes. 

I have a tiny owl bag I carry my lens's in but with me now upgrading my camera, and getting a new lens,  It just isn't going to work for me anymore. This however, will :) 


I love this persons etsy shop. I have for some time now, I just never bring myself to buy one.






I buy mostly everything off of amazon now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment