emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yesterday I had the greatest pleasure of shooting/assisting with Blank Photos for Ana Marie's wedding. I think the greatest part about being a photographer is the fact that you get to be apart of the most intimate moments in peoples life which automatically makes you feel like close family to complete strangers.




I normally would feel nervous about coming into someone's house I've never met before but I was actually really excited (I think a lot of that also had to do with the fact IT WAS ON A FARM, So many animals!)





I realized yesterday how much I enjoy meeting new people because everyone has their own personality and watching how everyone came together and worked so well with each other was very admiring. Ana, despite of all the typical bad news of things/people not falling through still sat in her happy state getting her nails done.






Her maid of honor stood tall making sure all her little ducklings were in order and ready, not giving a single care once about herself that day (SO admiring!) and Jaqui who readied herself to spill her guts and sing a song in front of a crowed just for the newly weds (that takes A LOT of guts!)





































There are so many more pictures but not enough space for them all. I did have a wonderful time, I wish the both of you a long and happy marriage! 



3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww Emily! You got me all teary eyed. This is so special. You're awesome! Now you are officially part of this crazy cuban family lol. Words can't explain how thankful I am.
    ~Ana Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily it was great meeting you!!! Love the pics you posted so far!!! You truly captured awesome moments in the lives of Ana & Juan. Thanks for your comment it was very sweeet and indeed it was all about my little sis Ana yesterday. Wish you the best in your career and passion.

    God Bless

    FannyCalix-Marquez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily the pictures are beyond beautiful!!!! Omg I am so in love with the work!
    You are sooo hired here by the way I'm erica the stylist lol! Definitely need your info! :) great job!

    ReplyDelete