emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Friday, April 1, 2011

You gotta quit doing that, you're scaring me..

Thank God its Friday!


Aren't you SO tired of hearing about this stupid fucking song? It makes me hate Fridays now simply because 90% of the song is saying Friday over and over again. So of course when Friday comes around all that seems to humm through my head is "It's Friday, Friday Friday Friday"

Anyways, we aren't here to talk about stupid 10 year olds driving around when they know they aren't supposed to. UNLESS they are driving to work.

OKAY
So I haven't posted about music in a while which is a bit upsetting I know because that means I haven't really updated what I have been listening too. No bueno I know but here are some songs I have really been digging the last week or so..



I was introduced to this Dubstep through Ace. I am glad he did because I am pretty picky about what kind of Dubstep I listen to. This makes working out a lot easier.


I'll be the first to say I can't stand the black eye peas. except for this song. It's just so catchy.


This is my newest fav. hardcore band. My ticket home is definitely worth listening to.



This is a wall that was on an abandoned house. It used to be heavily graffitied and now after someone (and a few friends) stenciled it, the neighborhood can appreciate what they and everyone else want to do before they die. 

What do you want to do before you die? 

I was on my way home from a long day at work, and while at a stop light the car in front of me had a couple in the back seat, and the girl kept attacking her lover with kisses. All I could think of was "how could her mom just sit there" Not that I am against it, its just... what do you do in that sort of situation? 

My mom told me when I was in high school "if you ever get pregnant, I'll disown you" so I sowed up my vagina, and never had sex again... lol nah I'm playing.. but I never got pregnant...

which leads me to wonder if only stupid people get pregnant....

I know, I know what you are thinking "of course only stupid people get pregnant" oh.. thats not what you were thinking? maybe you were thinking this "wow thats really mean, I know a lot of people with kids" well so do I and the majority of them had "Accident" kids. I mean its only common sense that if you are brought up a certain way, then chances are your offspring will also fall in the same foot steps. 

I don't know it just bothers me that dumb people continue to breed. 


I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow, I worked a 9 hour shift today at work and I will work the rest of the weekend as I usually do. So after I am done beating the rest of America with a pillowcase full of bars of soap, I will beat the shit out of you for complaining about being "tired" 




No comments:

Post a Comment