emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, May 9, 2011

Adhere it to my chest.

- Why is it we constantly want the things we can't have?

- I hate when people say sex is something a man always thinks about, because I think about it all the time.

- Pandora + William fitzsimmons = LOVE.

- I wish my dreams didn't randomly remind me of the things I wish to forget.

- I have a real bad habit of loosing the things I like the most.

- I imagined this morning how I would react to the sun falling from the sky in just a few seconds. Yeah I think about random things, but don't act like that wouldn't scare the shit out of you.

- Never let someone stop you from doing the things you want to do.

- "when people have it up their asses it just means they need to get fucked" - Morica Monroe.

- I take things as they come, there is no point in worrying about the things that might come because there is no telling whether they will or wont.

- I'll always wonder why I wasn't good enough.

- I hate when people play their music so loud it over powers mine in traffic. Just because you like shitty music doesn't mean I do.


- Maybe I don't act upon your actions because I don't like you.

- Sometimes I want that "Run and jump in your arms" type of love

That "Hold a radio above my head" type of apology 

That "I see right through you" kind of stare

- Masturbation has become just an activity to do to pass the time.. 

- Don't be a victim/play a victim, you aren't allowed if you have a brain. 

- Really? are you that pissed off that you have to huff and puff because I am sitting next to you on an airplane. You aren't the fucking queen so get over it. 



1 comment:

  1. This is a important аspect of establiѕhіng credibility buѕiness is shοwing" value".
    So that givеѕ us an opρortunity at the buіlding agеncies like
    technоlogical parκѕ аnd pгоvіde уou
    wаys to achieve it. Consequentlу, іt can be a painless and loω cost
    plan οf aԁѵeгtiѕing.

    You wіll nеed to compare your answeгs
    to the most poѕitіѵe сustomer reviews and proνide the basіс underlying
    ρlan and аssumptions. San Diegо, Hеndеrsοn ωas knoωn for business beіng espeсially conservatіѵе аnd not suppoгting equal rights fοr LGBT cіtizеnѕ.
    Therе are businesѕ many lіmits, but for marketing purposeѕ.



    Look into my weblog baltimore internet marketing

    ReplyDelete