emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Good news or bad news...

Hey guys!

Aren't you excited for the long weekend? I just wanted to share somethings with you for the weekend. These are things that I find really interesting.


Did he just play a trance song on a guitar? brought to you by Videobash

This really pretty braid tutorial


This is a bad ass tattoo. 




I am seriously considering starting to use Smugmug.com for my clients to see proofs and for printing options as well. I'm going to try their free trial and have a print done to test the quality.

Can I just say how full of shit FOX NEWS is? God do they ever get tired of sticking their heads up their asses? Really? Now you are going to tell me to beat my kids? Sometimes I think they make up their own stories.

1 comment:

  1. Fox news does make up stories.

    http://mediamatters.org/blog/201102100007

    ReplyDelete