emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hey everyone! Happy sunday, it is definitely a dark and gloomy one over here is sunny south florida. It has been raining and thundering all morning.

I just wanted to fill you in on what I have been doing all week. I had a few photo shoots and a meeting with Sergio of the fourth machine to talk about my photos and some advice, In stead of being set on a 70-200 lens he's now changed my mind to a different lens, and due to this amazing weather I think we are going to watch the original 1973 version of "Don't be afraid of the dark"


and some weird alien movie he insists is one of the scariest movies he's ever seen. 

Speaking of movies my best friend and I went to see the new movie "Bridesmaids" I was a bit hesitant at first because I really hate chick flicks. I just do, and I think a big part of the reason is because nothing compares to "The notebook" everything else is terrible acting and super cliche. Anyways, this movie I WILL BUY when it comes out on dvd. It's seriously the funniest movie I've seen in a long time, probably since 40 year old virgin.




Go watch it with your best friend you will love and laugh at it. Its really not a chick flick, its more of a comedy.

I am also in the process of making clip in hair extensions just so I can do this to my hair:


Anyways I'll let you know how the movies go

No comments:

Post a Comment