emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, May 16, 2011

How long can you burn for anyways?



- There is nothing more that annoys me then someone that waits till almost midnight to tell me that we can't hang out. Look, I wont be mad if you tell me first thing in the morning. thing is, I usually have very little time off due to my job and hobbies, so when I do, I don't want it wasted waiting for friends to make up their minds on what to do for today.

- Maybe its just me, and I'm just a morning person but do what ever it takes to cheer your sour ass up in the morning cause it really fucks my morning up having to put up with you.

- If someone says "I don't know what to tell you" your answer shouldn't be "well is there something you can tell me?"

- I don't know if this is how other people work but the more I try to force myself to feel "something" the more frustrated I get at myself for not feeling it in the first place.

- I am usually not the type of person to disappear over the course of a few weeks but lately that's all I've wanted to do.

- I have decided that nobody Else's problems should determine what should happen in my future.

- I truly believe that when shit starts first thing in the morning, its going to continue through the rest of the day. So be prepared for it to be "one of those days" which is usually a Monday... fuckin Mondays...

- Here is what I don't understand, how can something that is brand new be priced at 2300.00 on amazon, and the used price be 2400.00? Are you fucking kidding me? How is that possible?

- I keep seeing that commercial for walmart how they are matching prices now. Really? are you that much of an asshole to go to probably the only place that's going to give you the best prices on something to say "I think your already low price is too high?" and how stereotypical is it that walmart have that part be played by a black person. Yes, I can say BLACK PERSON because I'm constantly referred to "white gurl" or "white person" Its not a derogatory term, or a racial term its simply a color observation. I am racist against fucking morons, specifically cheap morons that go to walmart asking for an already low price. On another note, you think they match online prices?

- I always ask myself if I'm going to be a good mom. I ask myself this because I treat my dog like hes my kid and my friends constantly tell me "you're going to be a great mom" however, I get super agitated at misbehaving children or parents that clearly don't know how to "train" their kids. I also heard somewhere that you never know if you have SBS till you actually have the kid, so in my mind I see it as a switch that i am not entirely sure whether or not it can be turned on or not by the sound of a baby's cry. I guess one day we will find out and that kind of frightens me.

- How can a dude feel right about buying regular condoms knowing that there are XL MAGNUM condoms being sold at your regular drugstore pharmacy?

- perfect running posture is as show here:
Thanks Triathlete Erica Lynn Lovell-Urquiola
You can see more running tips here at Dailyrunningtips 


- I just wish it was easier to be honest, and it was a quality everyone had.

- Dear Starbucks on 6603 South Dixie Highway Miami, FL 33156
I really wish you got your shit together and learned to put sugar in my fucking coffee, EVERY FUCKING MORNING except for the days that I say sugar/sweetened a million times in my order, you forget to put sugar. You are very lucky that I don't like confrontation.

- When I was little, my best friend was a cheerleader, so it was hard to compete for guys. I thought being different like climbing trees, acting as a power ranger, and playing video games would make me different and more appealing. Turns out guys at that age could give a shit less about anything other then looks. So I thought in high school if I learned to drive stick, dye my hair every color in the book, and listen to music only a man would love it would set me apart from all the regular girls, turns out guys could care less about that shit, they just want sex.

 So in college I thought if i cultured myself in sex, got tattoos, and became the coolest fucking girl on this planet, guys would want me. Turns out I was right.

- It is true by what they say that people are easily influenced by their peers. I know that is hard to accept because you "love" your friends, but if they do stupid shit like drive drunk to parties and try to fight D.U.I's in court then you need new friends.

- If you are about to get fired from your coffee shop job, don't sweat it so much. REMEMBER its JUST a coffee shop, not some executive position that pays for a private jet very time you need it. Also, if they are being that much of a pain in the ass, fuck em. Leave with a bang. wait, I don't mean that literally, I just mean for you to fire yourself memorably.



- Life is better elsewhere, but don't waste your time thinking about that when you can just make life what it is where you are.

- I love when a kind photographer critiques my work, more specifically when I ask for them to evaluate my photography. I hate when someone critiques my work when I never asked for it in the first place, and they have no idea what they are talking about.

- if you don't like who I am then that's okay, I understand that not everyone will agree with what I have to say. What I have to say is a lot for people to swallow. I am vulgar and straight forward. I used to mask myself in front of people that I thought would negatively judge me, and In some cases I still do. Thing is I am good at what I do, and if you like what I do, then you can stay. If you don't then you may go just let me know why you are leaving. I can try to make changes to who I am if i think its for the better, I just like to know when I may be wrong, if there ever even is a time. :)

Relevant 


- Talking publicly how you fingered a girl at age 6 doesn't justify anything.

- I don't believe on asking questions anymore if you are on the internet. Save yourself the grief of looking like an idiot by searching on google instead of asking "whats a flesh light?"

No comments:

Post a Comment