emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Friday, May 6, 2011

Second day, graduation day.

On the last day of my departure it was graduation day for my brother. I originally thought my flight left at 10 but it really left at 7 cutting my time real short. I was sad but decided to not let it get to me and just enjoy the time I had with my brother. We went to the Riverbanks Zoo and Garden for the rest of my time till I had to leave. The zoo was probably the best part about south carolina, which let me tell you, death must be a REAL popular thing there because there was nothing but funeral home, graveyards, grave stone stores (my first time ever seeing one) and piggly wigglys. Here are the pictures from our time together.











































3 comments:

  1. I TOOK THE LAST ONE!!!!
    -sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is the flamingo picture because it looks like a postcard it's that friggin good! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. national geographic much? id cry plagiarism, but weve seen your work before! brilliant!

    ReplyDelete