emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

These are the good times in our life

I hate when people selectively forget things. First of all, it takes a lot of me to remember details of every conversation, being that I talk a lot and sure there is information I choose to let go and some I choose to remember but the most important things I choose to remember, I know this because that information is more likely to get me in trouble or be very valuable later in the future. So when someone chooses to forget something I remember so clearly It makes me want to punch a baby.

I took the time and effort to remember that valuable part of information and you just choose to forget it? who the hell do you think you are?! I even hate it more when it was recent information too, like if I told you an hour ago "By the way, just so you know I'm leaving your soda in the fridge" and you scream when you find its all exploded in the freezer... wtf dude!?

Also I can't stand people who feel the need to complain. I mean I'll complain when its necessary and by necessary I mean like there is a dead mouse in my food or someone just grabbed my boob intentionally but if someone forgets my sugar in my coffee (which happens MORE OFTEN then not) or a friend forgets to bring back that CD I've been asking for since high school, Hey, it's not a big deal, Its just a fucking CD.

But its those people who are the kinds of people to yell "THE SKY IS FALLING" when its only raining, the type of people that will call the manager over when someone put a little too much half and half in their coffee and demand the incompetent person that made it be fired... Who the fuck shit in your cereal this morning? seriously are you that much of an asshole to get that angry over something so simple?



ALSO

I hate when a guy says "I don't know how big my penis is, I've never measured"



Really? cause the first thing I would do if I had a penis would be to measure that bitch, I would want to know what were dealing with here. Don't lie, if you have a considerably average penis, it's not a big deal. It is however a big deal if you tell me you are 10 inches and really end up being 4 inches, lying wont make it grow kids, its not some sick backwards pinocchio

No comments:

Post a Comment