emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, May 2, 2011

This is going to be a late "things you should know" because I'm in the middle of packing for my trip to see my brother graduate from bootcamp!

- I used to be scared of friends getting friendly with people I despised, but now I'm old enough to know it just takes time for someone's true colors to shine.

- Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to think with someone elses brain.

- If you are supposed to meet me somewhere but decide not to show up, please tell me ahead of time.

- Sometimes I feel like people purposely wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

- According to Adriana her drunk meter is easily read just by asking herself "are you drunk right now?" and if her answer to herself is "yes" then she indeed is officially drunk.

- Why do electric cars always have to look so ugly? Just because they are more efficent doesn't mean they should be ugly.

- I seriously feed on the energy of opposite sides. You know that awkward tension that makes people angry, it fuels me.



- Oh wow... Osama is dead, and they tossed him in the sea. Really America? we just throw him in the sea.  Does anyone else see anything wrong with that?! It's just like the whole Hitler conspiracy... no body really ever found his remains... Smells fishy to me.

- I wanna know what it feels like to have a day at work where no one tells you what to do because you are a grown ass woman.

- Look, your coffee is not going to run away if you dont get it RIGHT NOW. so take a chill pill and come in a bit earlier next time...



- Never be the crazy ex-girlfriend that emails every single vagina that has come near your boyfriend. It doesn't validate anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment