emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dax update!

The breeder sent me new pictures of my baby!! 



AREN'T HIS MARKINGS AWESOME!?!?!? He's 5 weeks old today! I can't wait to take him home, it's seriously killing me having to wait. Adriana and I decided to spend the weekend in Orlando when we go pick him up and have a fun awesome girl date at island of adventure! He is perfect! I am so glad I did all the research I could on trying to find a breeder. 

I was supposed to have an awesome photo shoot today with Janna, Heather and Val but we got rained in and while I don't mind getting wet ;-) 50,000 dollars worth of clothes do, so we had to postpone. I know you guys were waiting but this is just as cool right!? If this doesn't suffice, here are some regular old pictures from my beach date with my cousin Peter who is getting deployed to Iraq tomorrow and Adrianas brother luis who left yesterday to the NAVY. 


Out of the many childhood memories I have 1 of them would definitely be going to the beach and the main corse being Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. My aunt has made a huge effort to ALWAYS bring them when we go to the beach. Speaking of my Aunt, she's awesome. 



For those of you who don't know my cousin Peter, he NEVER likes having his picture taken EVER! but for some reason he let me go to town this day which I was happy about :) 






His Girlfriend reminds me a lot of "Lee Lu" from the Fifth Element. She doesn't look like her but her personality reminds me of her. Cute 






Adrianas cat "Yoshi" 

I'm gonna miss this kid.




This is Eric. I haven't hung out with him in a long time. He used to play drums for my brothers old band. 




This is Adriana, the wonder woman for Emilyisasecret enterprises. She runs my site, and my life pretty much. We've thought marring each other just to reap the benefits and not have to deal with men bullshit. We have been Best friends/Sisters for 9 years. 






3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. Zuul's eyes are incredible!! That girl is totally "Lee Lu". And, it's always mixed feelings when someone so close heads out to war, if you will. I hope he stays safe through his journey, and I send my thanks. And, how hot are you with a sandwich hanging out of you mouth!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be THE cutest kitten I have ever seen (and I'm not a cat person). Actually, I've been wanting a hairless cat for some time, but my dogs wouldn't like it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks!! I can't wait to see my dogs reaction to when he comes home lol

    ReplyDelete