emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sorry for the leap of absence, I have been trying to get all my ducks in a row...  



Do me a favor and never let a person think they are some sort of boss to you. Unless they are actually your boss you do not need some insignificant little shit making you feel scared or stupid. You do not need someone that belittles you. 

Also if someone is being a giant DICK to you, don't hesitate to bring out your big guns, but make sure you do it with a smile.

 People can't stand that shit! You think you know me, but you have no idea what I am capable of. 

I think my cousin Peter trained me to be a successful "Troll" not like the actual "under the bridge troll" but the Internet version of a Troll. He always managed to win an argument with information that had nothing to do with what the actual argument was about, and even though I was dying of laugher because of it all, I think it stuck. 

Really, if you think about it there is no reason to yell when fighting. I know you are probably upset for what ever reason but the person is usually right there in front of you. There will always be a valid reason for an argument, there is no doubt about that. It may be something you don't agree with but that doesn't make it invalid because everyone is entitled to their own feelings.

Also, Just and FYI if you are a guy.. and your fantasy is to get fucked in the ass by another man.. you are gay... I have to stay it.. I don't believe in bi-sexuality, I mean I do, but I just consider them to be gay too. Hate me or don't this is just how I feel. 

What was the last argument you were in? Was is solved? If so how? 


1 comment:

  1. Nancy Reyes is an awesome photog. I follow her on flickr and model mayhem. All of her boudoir stuff is always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete