emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy sunday.

I met up with Adriana this morning to watch the last Harry potter movie (which was fucking ruined for me thanks to tumblr) I cried, because for some reason I cry for any sappy part in a movie. Probably why I watch scary movies only. 

Here are some pictures of my adventure! 


For some reason, we "Floridians" seem to think its going to be a good Idea to wear long sleeves and our hair down in the death of summer



I don't know why I bother doing my hair anymore, about an hour into my day I end up realizing how pointless it was every single time. DAMN YOU HOT SUMMER WEATHER! 

The lovely heather

and her assistant Alieen


"Dax's" breeder sent me more pictures of him





Home is ready for you Bud! 

1 comment:

  1. but at least she pulled her shirt up cause it was so hot lol!

    ReplyDelete