emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My ex and I broke up a month ago. I still have feelings for him, but I don't know why? He was not a good boyfriend at all the last month that we dated. He seems so genuine now but I'm scared to believe him and get hurt again. Advice? 




Okay. So I am going to go ahead and say DON'T BELIEVE HIM.

But thats easier said then done. So what I am also going to say is, if this is his first offense, forgive him because even though I  believe assholes don't deserve you, I also know that the human mind wants us to believe that there is good in every one, and that everyone can change. ONLY GIVE HIM ONE CHANCE. This is purely to see if it is worth it or not and to let you know that they aren't in fact going to change but you were nice enough to give them the benefit of the doubt. I do hope it works out... Sorry to be such a pessimist about the subject

2 comments:

  1. Well he proved to me today that he really has not changed. Luckily I found out before we started dating again, and I can not wait to find someone who will actually treat me the way I deserve to be treated. Thank you for the advice. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the relationship was shitty from the beginning.... move on. The guys a fuckin Dick. no good can come from that.

    ReplyDelete