emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I had to steal this from Green wedding







I think we all know how big I am on vintage anything. I love the idea behind this, even if they are making it about grooms men, I think a dude could wear this as an every day thing. UGH! I LOVE IT!

I also wanted to do a product review on Thymes Eucalyptus Body lotion and Body wash


I have about 30 bottles of lotion, all from various stores and of various smells but this lotion is the only lotion I will probably ever use again. It has been a full 24 hours and I still smell like I just put the lotion on. The smell was the first thing that caught my senses. It reminds me of just getting out of a hot shower and the smell the pink dove soap leaves for a short period of time. I carry this bottle with me everywhere. It was a lovely gift from my dear friends mother. 

4 comments:

  1. Those suits are so sheik! If I was a dude, I'd wear clothes like that every day, haha

    ... and I'm going to have to try out that lotion, I love the smell of pink dove soap! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those suits!! I saw the ad in a magazine, for the banana republic mad men line for women, and I didn't find I thing I would not wear. I want to wear those suits evreyday!
    thanks for sharing (:
    -Sandra Lavaniegos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in
    3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; insinuantes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such
    information a lot. I was seeking this particular
    info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.


    My web-site - lavania

    ReplyDelete